subject and level change proposal procedure and forms
These documents give a detailed account of the procedure for when a student wants to change a subject or level after the Diploma Programme course has begun. The procedure also covers the procedure when a teacher recommends a change for a student.
The procedure explains the process in full, including deadlines, student and teacher opinions, timetabling, parent meetings and what to do if an agreement can`t be reached.
The times, deadlines and subject recommendations can be changed to suit your school`s context. I took inspiration from the ideas shared by Mark Coates at Yokohama International School when creating the deadlines for my school.
The following documents can be found below
- Subject and level change procedure.
- Level change application form.
- Subject change application form.
- Teacher initiated subject / level change application form.
- Parent permission letter.